This My Colections Interior Design

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Pre-Thanksgiving Loft Design Interior dream.....

I found this loft right before Thanksgiving & I think I'm moving in! Just kidding! This place was stuck in my head all weekend long, I think you can see why. Lofts are gorgeous, especially when they have so much square footage & a deck with a view! Can you imagine what Thanksgiving dinner would be like in a place like this?!? Via New York Magazine.

Pre-Thanksgiving Loft Design Interior dream...Pre-Thanksgiving Loft Design Interior dream...Pre-Thanksgiving Loft Design Interior dream...Pre-Thanksgiving Loft Design Interior dream...Pre-Thanksgiving Loft Design Interior dream...Pre-Thanksgiving Loft Design Interior dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...