This My Colections Interior Design

Friday, May 7, 2010

A Table Home Decorating

Home Decorating

cottage style sofaHome decorating allows us to unleash our creativity in a way that nurtures our family, as well as every guest that enters our home. We each have to decide what colors, furniture, and textures make us happy, then, like an artist, we get to blend everything together into a living canvas in which we get to live each day!

I try to learn from all different types of design styles, and truth be told, I love them all!

But, since I can't have them all in one space, for my own home, I like to pull from a few styles such as; Cottage Style, French country, and English farmhouse.

And... the wonderful thing about home decorating is, your choices are limitless!

You can see our own pictures and Home Decorating ideas at our blog.

Decorating your home does not have to break the bank! I hope you enjoy these money saving home decorating ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...